This is so cool and so 2010. I have been the go-to Google Gal for a long time so clearly Google Search Stories excited me. I wasted no time … and this is far from the last search story by yours truly.
Check out my 30-second creation about the year that was:
I’ve always had plenty to talk and write about when it comes to the drama that seems to find me. From 2008 up until now I haven’t really had a break (well actually a knee break), but life has gotten me to a very lucky and beautiful place. So I’m taking a deep breath and slowly trying to move forward. Life has put me on a path and I have made some turns toward the light so click, clack moo-ving forward.
And just for ‘shits and giggles’ – here (in bullets, not video) is the prequel to the above video (now if Google allowed for more than 7 searches in Google Search Stories):
- Vacation in St. Martin
- What is a partial thyroidectomy?
- Best thyroid surgeon in New York City
- Best orthopedist in Manhattan
- Fractured knee
- How to use crutches for 6 weeks
- Dealing with difficult clients in advertising
- How to handle a tax audit
- How to file for unemployment
- How to handle a pregnancy scare
- Boston for July 4th
- Driving through Maine
- Family vacation in San Diego
- How to prepare for 12-hours of interviewing @ a company you worked for before
- Going back to work for an old boss
- In-grown toe nail surgery
- Flights to Kansas City for New Year’s
- Working for an abusive boss
- Vacation in St. Martin (again)
- Getting fired (again) … and this is where above video starts